A man died with a ping pong ball in his bottom after being electrocuted while pleasuring himself

A man died with a ping pong ball in his bottom after being electrocuted while pleasuring himself.

The single 30-year-old from the Czech Republic, who lived at home with his parents, was found dead on the floor of his bedroom by firefighters, who were forced to kick his door down.

He was wearing a one-piece women’s swimsuit, and had ‘tightly’ wrapped his legs, trunk and neck in straps of plastic and fabric.

His concerned parents sought help after he failed to open his locked door, ‘despite them knocking for a long time’, doctors revealed in a report outlining the unusual circumstances of his death.

Police found an electric massage device laying next to the unidentified man’s body, which was still connected to the mains.

The 30-year-old was found dead on the floor of his bedroom by firefighters, who were forced to kick his door down. Police found an electric massage device laying next to the unidentified man’s body, which was connected to the mains. Another object — around 9cm in length — was also lodged in his rectum.That, doctors said, was a ’round, plastic cylinder, onto which a ping-pong ball, fixed with a plastic wrap, mikes xxx links was placed’

Tests showed the one-handed device, which had signs of ‘wear’, had malfunctioned while plugged in. 

Burns on the man’s skin, inches above his penis, corresponded with the outer shape of the massage device’s head. 

As such, his death was ruled to be down to ‘accidental electrocution to auto-erotic manipulation’.

An autopsy, carried out 48 hours after his death, revealed a ‘strange foreign body’ in his intestine, too.

מה חדש?

Related Articles

Best Dumplings in Boston

Delicious Dumplings: A Culinary Journey Around the World Welcome to a mouthwatering adventure around the globe where flour, fillings, and flavor collide in perfect harmony

Read More »